Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Holden!





My baby is 3!! I can't believe we've had him for 3 years!!! And he gave me a great gift....he slept with his brother's all night! (Usually he starts with them and ends up in our bed sometime in the middle of the night) We went down to Nanaimo and met the cousins for lunch. Holdy has been talking about decorating muffins for his birthday for 6 weeks. His idea. So we did it. he was thrilled. Next we went to an indoor playgym for a couple of hours.....Can you say run for a couple of hours and then drop from exhaustion? They loved it! I got Holdy a Dragon book and Dinosaur cards....and August found some Secret Code Cards that I bought for him for his birthday (in two days) so he's been working at the codes. And they are not easy. And he has to use letters, print and read. And he wants to do it. Can you say sneaky mommy?

No comments: