Sunday, October 12, 2008

Facilitate More....



Happy Birthday August! My first is 7, I can't believe it! What a journey. What I didn't know. What I think I know now. parenting. parenting respectfully. trying. "discipline" frustration. respect. love, joy.
I've decided I need to facilitate more. Sawyer obviously wants to learn, and I need to give him direction. August, loves birds and leaves, so I've got to facilitate more in that direction....So tomorrow, we're breaking out the "Alphabet books" that we started years ago and we'll cut out pictures to go in the F page, the letter Sawyer learned to write.....I found a page with some Stellars Jay information, maybe I can direct August to that page.....
Also, reading before bed tonight, they both wanted to go to websites in the back of the book, TICK, must do that tomorrow. I've been too lacidasical (sp?) got to plan my unschooling a bit more, right? ARGH!!?? Why do I doubt myself so much? I will make a loose plan, and see what happens......
We will go outside for a walk and collect leaves and......................lets just see what happens.....


happy Birthday August

No comments: