Thursday, May 27, 2010

Wowza!

Remember that MONGO egg we had?
Well we cooked it today....

Cracked it open and out poured......another egg!!!!
The second egg was shell less with a membrane.....
I thought it was a yolk with an air bubble but August quickly clued in and shouted "An EGG IN AN EGG!!!"
I said I wanted to see one. (When we googled our "shell less eggs" we read about this kind of egg.....never thought WE'D get one though!)
We got one.....
I popped the membrane and the white of the second egg came out.
Sawyer had the priviledge of eating this egg...
He said the membrane was chewy.....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gingerbreadshouse7 said...

How very interesting! thanks for sharing , I never heard of that...you can learn a lot from this internet.
The pigs looked nice and healthy, and I couldn't help think how good one would taste on a pit :o)
Ginny