Monday, May 4, 2009

Residual effects...

So I'm out weeding strawberries - the story of my life these days - and Holdy is sitting beside me digging in the dirt looking for either a ladybug or a worm, whichever comes first and he says to me "it's a long way to the top if you wanna rock and roll" (Trust me AC/DC is huge around here, can you say " FRONT ROW TICKETS FOR AUGUST 29????" and then later that day the TV was on during supper with some sick mma on, which is a couple of dumbos kicking and punching the crap out of each other. So the two older ones start "wrestling" on the floor together.....
There never was any question in my mind that their little er big brains are huge sponges absorbing everything, and I mean everthing that is going on. I notice now that August, 7, is asking for clarification when I'm muttering under my breath at Don about something that has bugged me.....big ears.......NO WONDER I am such a filter for my kids, I don't want them exposed to the big mean wild world......please stay happy, joyful, innocent, naive and beautiful, curious, wonderful forever..........
What an example we must set for our kids.....

No comments: