Sunday, June 27, 2010

Strawberry fun....

So what do three boys find to do during strawberry season?


Make dehydrated strawberries on the roof of the farm truck!

We had some dried strawberries this past winter in a granola that inspired them....
I've offered my dehydrator....but they are determined to do it their way.....
Don't ask what the clam was there for.....
More photos I should have taken.....oyster and clam picking!
Dehydrator is still available...

August made strawberry juice today with the lemon squeezer....I was too tired to take photos but it was PRICELESS andI should have!!! ....Can you say STRAWBERRY JUICE EVERYWHERE????? Including the floor, drawers, butter, and counter covered...which reminds me I have to freeze it - August wants it for the winter....go figure.
Strawberries strawberries everywhere......
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Andrea said...

It is really cool that all the mess happened at your house! I have strawberries everywhere, but so far, not in the drawers! Great idea for drying the berries out. Very creative.