Saturday, April 3, 2010

random photos found in camera

Ok, plugged in my chip today and found some unexpected pictures......
My youngest loves to act to the camera, I have pages and pages
of photos of him in different poses...

See that cute black kitty with the suspiciously fat gut??
Overexposed fried goose egg.....

I'm getting ready, maybe today......

Ms. Pacman anyone.....

Our cat had kittens....4 little cuties....

Have I mentioned we have a couple of arcade games in the house? This one hubby bought for cheap to put an 'all in one' in (you know Frogger, donkey kong.....well I don't know since I'm not a gamer....but anyways....another project) ....and it turns out we love the game! 3D tetris AKA Blockout.....and you can play against each other...It's a great time waster......

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Great idea for a post, I have so many random pictures on my camera. Yours are very cute.